Key Differences Between Ohio Center for Broadcasting & 4 Year Colleges
We’re often asked a simple question: “How does the Ohio Center for Broadcasting compare to a four-year program?”
The most accurate way to answer this is simple - take a look at the advantages of each, then compare how they apply to your life, your goals, and your timeframes. After all, this is your life we’re talking about, and no one plan fits everyone.
To begin, let’s talk about a few advantages of attending the Ohio Center for Broadcasting, and a few advantages of attending a four-year program…
Ohio Center for Broadcasting vs. Four Year College
Obviously there are many, many more considerations for each program, but these points hit on a few of the major questions:
- How long do you want to commit to a program?
- How soon do you want to be entering the broadcasting industry?
- Are you looking to round out your educational background, or pick up the core elements necessary to succeed in your dream job?
Think about how your current situation may influence your future decisions. Everyone has a family to consider (even if it’s two dogs and a goldfish), a job to think about, car payments to make… each situation is unique, and these various elements will factor into your decision.
Take a few moments to sit down and outline your goals for the next five years.
- Where does your education come in?
- How soon do you want to be working in your chosen industry?
- Do you need to make any changes to get yourself from Point A (today) to Point B (successful career in the broadcasting industry)?
Feel like shopping our program a bit more? A great place to look is our communities at the Ohio Center for Broadcasting or Illinois Center for Broadcasting Facebook pages.
Want to find out which types of careers are available in the broadcasting industry? Download our 41 Careers in Broadcasting Ebook below.